I Have Found The Ultimate Tablet Device Thanks To Filofax!

15:20:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I know this is bad but when I get into bed I can’t wait to snuggle up and watch stuff on my tablet or read a book. However, this has led to some unfortunate moments. My tablet slapping me in the face or becoming embedded in my head.

Luckily, I found a good cheap case on Amazon, but it isn’t always the best thing. So, when I was sent news about Filofax’s new tablet holder, which can hold any shape, I kindly asked if I could try it before I invested in it.


Sleek and stylish, much like its diaries, the tablet holder easily adapted to fit my Kindle Fire, which instantly drew me in. From there I found myself seeing what else the tablet cover could do.

First stop was taking a trip around my house with it in my work bag. A place where my tablet isn’t always looked after. It easily made my bag look more stylish and it kept everything safe right up until I stopped. I then decided to test it at night.

 

Having got a new bedside table, I have been using the folds on my other cover to make it into a stand to hold the tablet up on it. This case has a more solid structure and folds and holds well. No more bruised heads with this one.

After all the testing, I just decided to leave my tablet and the case be for a little while. When I walked in my room and found it again later on I was really happy with the way it looked. It looked more professional and like it should be on a fancy desk.

Filofax have been pathing the way with diaries for a long time and they are working with electronic ones just as well. It is up to us now to choose which one we want.

To find out more about the product or to purchase one, click here: https://filofax.co.uk/enitab360-small-universal-tablet-holder-filofax.html

Blog Soon 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments