Make This Amazing Film Night Pasta Frittata With Bertolli With Butter & Olive Oil Block!

11:44:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

It is time to start the week off right, by learning a new skill! With the help of the new Bertolli with Butter & Olive Oil block, I spent my Sunday making a treat for the whole family and my friends at work today, as I got busy using the new block to make a gorgeous pasta frittata.


Super easy and fun to make, the frittata was suggested to me by Bertolli, to highlight how great the new block is when it comes to cooking different foods. Dating back to 1865, Bertolli is very proud to highlight its Italian heritage in its food. From flavoursome dishes, with colour and variety, the dishes you can make from it will get you feeling all summery straight away.

When I was first presented with the frittata recipes, I will admit I was a little worried. I had never made it, even though my family love them and definitely hadn’t heard of them with pasta before. But being half Italian, I was happy to rise to the challenge to try and serve my Italian family members treat.


Using the butter to coat the pan I used, I cooked some colourful pasta, found all the extra ingredients and got cooking. Instantly I was wrapped up in the smell of the new Bertolli with Butter & Olive Oil smell. As someone who uses olive oil when cooking, I love the way it instantly makes me think of my second home Sicily and the Mediterranean Sea.

With my kitchen smelling delicious, I followed the simple four step recipe and made this tasty dish. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner or as a drunk snack (don’t deny it!), this kept everyone in my family full for a long time and they were kick to state the different ways you could present it.



Bertolli with Butter & Olive Oil can be used for many different recipes and the website highlights this with their great selection, which you can find here: http://www.bertolli.co.uk/recipes/list. From browning meats, sweetening a dish or making sure you’re cooking never burns, the new block will make it so much easier for you to grab the right amount when cooking, as it can be used in high temperatures.

To make the recipe that I did lovelies, I have included everything you need to know below:

What you need to make the Pasta Frittata (Serves 2)
5 eggs
250g cooked pasta
Handful herbs, chopped
100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
100g frozen peas
30g Bertolli with Butter and Olive Oil
20g Parmesan, grated
Fresh basil leaves

Instructions to make the Pasta Frittata
1. Whisk the eggs and stir in your leftover pasta, chopped herbs, cherry tomatoes and peas.
2. Heat the Bertolli with Butter & Olive Oil in a non-stick pan and add the egg mix. Cook for 5 mins until nicely browned and flip onto a plate. Slide back onto the pan and cook for a further 5 mins.
3. Finish with some grated Parmesan cheese and garnish with basil leaves.
4. Serve with a tossed green salad.


Let me know if you will be making this lovelies! Or show me your attempt by tagging @Bertolli in the post!

Blog Soon,
Joey X


(This post was an ad by Bertolli and has been sponsored) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments