Get Ready For That Summer Holiday/Festival With Mad Beauty's Hand Kit

09:30:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

With only two months to go until I head off to Disneyland Paris for my birthday, I have been getting prepared. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to make sure and then make sure again that I have everything I need.


Especially when it comes to my skincare essentials. Something I will definitely be taking with me on holiday. However, as I plan to be on the go for a lot of the trip, I was a little worried about how I was going to carry around my hand essentials, such as creams and antibacterial.

Thankfully I found Mad Beauty's little pack that would fit nicely in any bag or in my case a fanny pack/bum bag. Yep, I'm going there aha!


I love the fun colours on the packaging and how in the mood they get you for holidays, festivals and other trips you may be taking lovelies. They will be coming everywhere with me this summer, as they smell gorgeous and leaving me feeling fresh.

Plus, as an added bonus, you don't really need to carry an extra make up bag to store them in. They all come in a handy bag that will save you moving stuff around if you take them in your hand luggage. All in all, making Mad Beauty my summer babes!

What do you think of the little hand care pack lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments