Keep A Cup Of Unusual Joe Always Handy With This Latte Light From Nuku

16:18:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

During the summer, I begin to send lots of emails to prepare for the blog’s Christmas gift guide. I know that it may seem super early, but for many bloggers and publications, Christmas actually starts in July.


One company I messaged last year, after finding them online and falling in love with their unusual gifts, was Nuku. Unfortunately, because the company were recreating their website I was unable to feature them in the guide, but that is all about to change.

The company were kind enough to get back to me and asked if I would like to review a few items. I decided to go with items that I thought would be perfect for the film fan, starting with the Latte Light. There isn’t any film or TV show where the characters don’t at some point stop off or have coffee together.


There so I decided to pick this cup because I wanted to share with you all a new way that you could style your room. And make it look like a piece from one of your favourites. This light can’t be used though for reasons that your favourites use their coffee cups. There is no way you could carry your coffee in this without an accident because the lid is full of LED lights that make the coolest room accessory.

Upon arriving the box was a little smaller than I thought it was going to be. However, when I opened the box I understood why and I now like the size of the cup. With three options to choose from, the box has a sunlight, night light and plain cup for you to choose from to suit the time of the day.


The plain one is pretty cool because you can decorate it yourself and when the light goes into it the pattern will show instead. To me, this seemed like a great option, because I love to collect coffee cups inspired or where people have been, so you could print off or draw the designs from famous film or TV coffee houses and have a super light to use.

You can also use coffee cups from places you have visited, which I have tried with the cup I had from Toms. I adore this quality to the product and I will be making sure to pick up extras in the shops I visit if they are cool. Especially if they are from a place that I know a favourite character of mine has been on.


The light is bright, whether you use the day or night option and it is simple to turn on and off as it is battery operated. In the lid of the cup where you would normally drink, there is a small but easy to use button that you click on and off to get the lights to work. Once on you honestly don’t need any other lights either. It is that bright!

There is one small element to the light that I would change, though. Whilst I love that you could use coffee cups from other places, the lightweight bases make it hard for the cup to stand up right at times because the LED lid is a little bit heavy.

You have to make sure that you have placed it down correctly, otherwise, the cups can get damaged. This could be fixed with a simple small weight in the bottom of the cup, which I might add to my ones.


Overall, though, this is a stylish and fun addition to any room in the house and will definitely trick a few people. I am currently going around where I live collecting coffee cups to style my light with and I love having a light next to my bed now that really stands out.

The small click to turn it on and off and the bright light mean I no longer have to get out of bed to turn the light off. A huge bonus in my mind. All I now need to do is get myself a Central Perk coffee cup and I will be sorted.


You can find the product here lovelies: http://www.nuku.co.uk/latte-light/ and more unusual gifts throughout their website here: http://www.nuku.co.uk/

Will you be grabbing this cup of joe?

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments