Happy New Year And Welcome 2017!

07:30:00




HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES! 

The horrible year that was 2016 is now over and we are about to embark on the new! 2017 has so much already going for it that I can feel in my bones that it is going to be a good year for us! 

As Sam Cooke sang, A Change Is Gonna Come, and now it is time for that to happen. 2017 is a time when I want us all to unite, have fun (we definitely lost that element in 2016) and be reminded that this world isn’t all horrible. 

There so I wanted to share my 2017 resolution with you all to mark the big day. Are you ready? Okay, here it is...

Be Happy and Smile More! 

Simple and sweet, but both can change a person and the people around them a lot more. 2016 was a year where I took on my mental health issues, went to counselling and found new and interesting things to do to make myself a better person (however, I do still suffer from hanger!). 

I opened the blog up to a lot more opportunities and found out what I need to do more of. So as of today, I am going to follow my resolution and I hope you are all going to join me! Let’s make 2017 our year and a great one at that lovelies! Starting with this big smile to all of you lovelies...

Video by Buzzfeed

Happy New Year lovelies and to the best 2017 ever! 

Love, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments