The Young Pope DVD Review

08:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

A few weeks ago I was introduced to The Young Pope via Gogglebox. It soon became one of my things to watch and this week I have got stuck in. I will admit that I haven’t watch them all but I got stuck in from the get go.

Starring Jude Law, the film shows audiences what a very different pope would be like if they were allowed to rule. The moment the show goes into this make believe world, you see that a pope like this would cause shock but it would actually be a warm welcome in some ways.

The show is comedic but also very dramatic at times and makes you want to watch on because you can’t believe that a figure such as this one would exist. You also want to know what he might say or do next and if it is going to be real or not.

Jude Law keeps audiences entertained throughout and makes his career shine with his powerful portrayal at what could be a very controversial figure.

This is why I am going to give it...

5 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments