Find A New Way To Describe Your Food With Sainsbury's And Susie Dent12:02:00
Good Afternoon Lovelies,
A few days ago I was asked if I would like to do a foodie test. According to Sainsbury’s and Countdown’s Susie Dent, when it comes to food we all use the same words all the time. Good, tasty, yummy and delicious are used so much that it has become boring.
There is nothing better than this dish to me (okay maybe donuts, pasta and pizza) and to describe this food as nice would be a disaster. So here is what I have to say.
After making the dish I can say that the food is a spellbinding, captivating dish that will have your taste buds entertaining an enhancing dish of flavour and magic.
- 80g Bulgur Wheat
- One Gluten Free Pesto Pot
- Small Cup of Quorn Mince
- Heat water in a saucepan until boiling point. Then pour in the bulgur wheat and allow to cook whilst you prepare the Quorn mince.
- Place the Quorn mince in a saucepan with water until cooked.
- Make sure to stir the bulgur wheat at the point otherwise it will stick.
- Once you have stirred the bulgur wheat, drain the mince and place back into the saucepan.
- Pour the pesto onto the mince and place back on the heat.
- Whilst the sauce cooks, check to see if the bulgur wheat has absorbed the water. If it has drain and rinse the bulgur wheat.
- Place the bulgur wheat onto a plate. Once you have done so check the pesto and mince, they should be cooked.
- Pour the pesto and mince onto the bulgur wheat.
- Sit down and enjoy with everyone.