Celebrate #NationalBakingWeek with Cadbury and Their Double Decker Bar

10:09:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

This weekend marks the end of #NationalBakingWeek and to celebrate it I thought I would get involved with a little help from Cadbury! As many of you know I love to bake and if I am not doing it than I am watching people bake (GBBO, Cake Boss, you name it I watch it).

To mark one of the most important weeks of the year lovelies, Cadbury worked with a great team to come up with three incredible recipes with their Double Decker bar. With Avocado Rocky Road bites, Cookie Sandwiches and Freakshake Canapes on the menu, it is the perfect time to break out the chocolates and get involved.


Each recipe for the bakes can be found here lovelies: https://www.angesdesucre.com/blogs/anges-de-sucre/cadbury-double-decker-canape-recipes and they look amazing!

I mean Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood wouldn’t know where to go or what to judge because they look amazing. I know that I couldn’t make something as pretty as them aha! Works of art!

I am going to try though lovelies as Cadbury has sent me an incredible selection of Halloween and Christmas chocolate to help me get baking.


I have a feeling the ultimate Christmas chocolate cake might just have to be made when the family comes round next.

What will or have you all been baking lovelies this week?

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments