GOMORRAH SEASON TWO DVD REVIEW...

14:26:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

A while ago I watched the first season of Gomorrah and was impressed. Today the second season is out on DVD and Blu-ray and will surely be gripping many of us this week and weekend in a binge watch. 

I must admit that I haven’t watched the entire season yet lovelies as I am still working through it but these are my first thoughts from the episodes I have seen.

With even more tense moments, the show follows on from where the last season left off. The Italian drama is more gripping and with the end of the gang that has you sitting on the edge of your seat looking closer and closer from the start it hooks you in. 

Cerlino and Esposito are back on top form and know what to do to bring their audiences up to date and with them again as their characters run the most dangerous scenes in their town. The genres and themes throughout the first season return with religion playing a vital part in this story however. 

The record breaking season has brought back the show in a fine style and I am sure with the rest of the season to watch I am going to find even more moments like this to come. 

There so with the first few episodes being like this, I am giving the second season…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments