MOVING ON SEASON FOUR DVD REVIEW...

14:17:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

A while ago I had a few days off university and during those days I found myself enjoying with my mum a show called Moving On which was on in the afternoons. During the week I missed a few episodes so when I was sent the series to review I was super happy. 

Focusing on different stories from different characters, the show takes us along a journey of the characters and the troubles their lives are facing. From addiction to separation, the show captures the relationships and the way in which the characters handle their problems in a powerful way and with powerful actors. 

A stand out figure throughout this season is Jason Manford’s husband figure who does everything he can to stop his wife leaving him. The over the top ways he tries to stop their home from being sold is sweet but sad and this continues throughout the series. 

From his portrayals to others in the show, Moving On is a powerful show that will continue and is continuing to be a great look at the troubles people face and the incredible ways they pick themselves back up from them.

That is why I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments