BYE MAY! HELLO JUNE! MY MAY BLOGGER FAVOURITES...

18:37:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I am sure many of you are like me at the moment. Binge-watching Orange is the New Black and wishing for the sun to return soon. I don’t know where it has gone but it is making me so sad that it isn’t shining anymore where I live. Come back sun it is June!

Yep lovelies June is fast upon us. I am shocked that I have only just got round to doing this lovelies, because I do like to do this earlier in the month but with a trip away and getting life back in order my monthly favourites have come a little late. But better late than never lovelies aha.

In May a lot of exciting, life changing and hard moments happened and this lead to a lot of different favourites to be found during the month lovelies. The items below were just a few of my favourite things.

Me Before You: The film adaptation of one of the best books I have ever read did not disappoint lovelies. I am a huge fan of JoJo Moyes book that I was worried about what this news brought but it definitely made me fall in love with the book even more.


Finishing University: After three years I finally completed my degree in Journalism at London Met University. I am still in a little bit of shock that it is all over and am hearing back about what I have received but saying goodbye to the university was also a little relief after a very hard year. I am so proud of myself though for going to university and everything that happened during my time there. It is madness that I have a degree.


Pottery: In May I started to learn a new skill. I decided to help myself and there so I have been taking pottery classes. I have always wanted to learn pottery and this was my exciting chance to do so and it has been a lot of fun. It is interesting to see how quick your skills can grow each week.


Cadbury Event: In the midst of writing my dissertation I was invited to take part in a Cadbury’s event to celebrate the introduction of their Medley bar in stores. I was treated to a new manicure and this little bit of pampering was much needed when I was in the middle of a meltdown and 6,000 words aha.

Aldi Carino Shampoo and Conditioner: I have always loved the Aussie brand of shampoo and conditioner, but as a student I couldn’t afford it. However I have now found the answer to my prayers. Aldi have a great range that is very much the same which has really saved my hair after winter and the little bit of sun we have had. It also smells good enough to eat, although I won’t be doing that.


Outlander: In May the best ever episode of the show was aired. It was the saddest one but it was the best and I will never forget it. Everyone I have spoken to has said it is the best episode to date. If it carries on this way the show is going to be winning many deserving awards.



I know there aren’t many items on here lovelies but May was a pretty quiet month of non-stop work. There so I didn’t get to experience or do a lot of things lovelies. June’s favourites will be very exciting though lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments