BRAND NEW TRAILERS AND CLIPS FROM LIGHTS OUT, WHY HIM, GHOSTBUSTERS AND STAR TREK BEYOND...

16:21:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Do you ever have those moments where you just need to laugh? Well I am having that right now. If I don’t laugh lovelies then I may just go a little bit mad which none of us would want! So I thought I would bring the smile to you all with all these new clips and trailers.

Let’s get the dark one out of the way first lovelies with the new trailer for Light’s Out…



And now for the music clip which comes from Star Trek Beyond thanks to Rihanna…




Plus lovelies you can't miss this new clip from Ghostbusters...


Finally I have the brand new trailer for James Franco’s new film Why Him, which I will warn you is not safe for work…



Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments