ROOBARB & CUSTARD COMPLETE COLLECTION DVD REVIEW...

14:23:00



Hey Lovelies,

When I got asked if I would like to review the kids TV show from the 70s, ‘Roobarb & Custard’, I said yes, but for a very special reason. To see the way in which my mum, who watched it way back when it started, reacted.

Following a cat and dog team, the classic animation is a great treat for generations young and old to still enjoy. The characters are innocent and it is easy to see when watching where some of the modern day animations got inspiration from.

Sadly there were only 39 episodes, and most of them were quite short because of the timings, but they ultimately give a lot of fun and glory when watching. They are definitely going to stand the test of time when they are released today lovelies.

And that is why I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments