DON'T MISS THE FIRST LOOK AT DISNEY'S NEW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST TRAILER...

17:51:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Now I thought I would let you all have a little bit of a break on the blog after all of those morning reviews. But I am back now and with a trailer for a film that I will admit I was worried about. But not anymore! 


To me ‘Beauty and the Beast’ is the best Disney princess film EVER! And I mean EVER! Belle is a hero of mine and when I see or hear someone is going to play her they have to get it right. And I think Emma Watson may just do that.

See what I mean lovelies in this first trailer for the film…



It is due out on the 17th March next year lovelies and I cannot wait. Will you be seeing this in cinemas? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments