SHERLOCK HOLMES THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES AND MORE REVIEW...

19:48:00

Hey Lovelies,

When I was in school I watched the classic Sherlock Holmes films lovelies; it was part of my course and I found myself interested in them then, but not as interested as I could have been because I was younger and they weren’t something that interested me.

However with two of the classics being released on Blu-ray and DVD from today lovelies, I have been given the chance to watch some of them again. Starting with ‘The Hound of the Baskervilles’…

The Hound of the Baskervilles Review:

Following the story from the most popular Sherlock Holmes book, the film shares with audiences a tense story of murder and suspense, but in a way that has you guessing and understanding all of the clues as Sherlock discovers them.

While it doesn’t hold the skills of the modern day adaptation of the books, there is a great sense of hard work and skill when you see the way in which the actors and creators have made sure that they are portraying and given audiences what they want.

There so I am giving the film…

4 Stars

The Sign of Four Review:

The next film out of the two new Sherlock films to be released follows Sherlock and his assistant as they try to uncover a case of disappearing jewellery, while keeping a young woman safe at the same time.

The film is a lot more interesting than the previous one, as it tells the untold stories that are so brilliant in the Holmes back story with the classic actors and figures who are able to give us the best information and entertainment as the story goes on.

There so I am giving the film…

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments