EDDIE THE EAGLE REACHES OUT AND TAKES TO THE SLOPES AGAIN...

16:32:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I feel as though I am having a Taron Egerton filled day lovelies and I don’t mind at all because I bloody love the man! Honestly I think he is becoming my ultimate crush! (Don’t worry Ryan Gosling you will forever be at the top!). Especially when he is making great films such as ‘Eddie the Eagle’, which has inspired the man it is based on to praise it highly! 

So highly in fact lovelies that he is going to be taking to the slope again lovelies, as he is going to the Winter Olympic site in Courchevel to train four beginners to help raise money for the Ski 4 Cancer charity lovelies. 

Speaking about it, Chris Learoyd comments, ‘both our sons have grown up here and they are very active ski jumpers themselves, with Jonty heading to the 2016 Youth Winter Olympic Games in Lillehammer in February. We wanted to do something special to help raise awareness for Ski 4 Cancer whilst introducing the sport of ski jumping to ordinary people who might never had tried it for themselves’.

While Eddie said ‘I am really looking forward to taking on the 90 meter jump after all this time. Watching the new film Eddie the Eagle bought so many memories back – the story, with its struggles, the rejections, and the jumps were all exactly as I remembered them, and really inspired me to dust off my skis for this great cause.  Being able to introduce these beginners to the sport I love is really exciting I really hope the film will encourage lots of other people to give it a go too.’

Eddie has also spent time talking about the film as well lovelies…



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments