CATCH NEMO AND DORY AT THE SEA LIFE CENTRE THIS HALF TERM...

09:57:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

And how are we all today? I have woken up with a happy feeling today! I will admit lovelies that for the past week I have been struggling a lot with anxiety issues and it has been causing me to have a few panic attacks, but today I have woken up with a smile and am ready to ace today! 

Starting with celebrating the new lessons, which will be coming to the Sea Life Centre to tell us all about the famous fish that inspired the characters Dory and Nemo who will be starring in the new ‘Finding Dory’ film lovelies! 


From the 13th to the 21st February lovelies, these little faces will be making you all smile and learn something new, which is always a good thing lovelies.

So just keep swimming to see them this half term!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments