THIS TUESDAY RELEASE NEWS FEATURES SOME EXCITING CREED AND THE REVENANT FOOTAGE...

18:51:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I am back at last! I was out yesterday having a Christmas day with my family and then I have been bogged down with lots of university work lovelies, as I am trying to get it all done before the big day, so I can have lots of fun aha! 

With a number of interviews done and dusted, plus the bases of my radio package, I am here to tell you all the latest release news to celebrate lovelies! Let’s start with these new clips however from ‘Creed’ and 'The Revenant'…






And now for the release news lovelies, which is a little different as it features a few products from Vodafone, including, iFrogz Freerein Reflect Headphones, iFrogz Tempo Blast Wireless Speaker and iFrogz FreeRein Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, which have all been released half price in the lead up to Christmas! If you still need that gift lovelies, then this could be a huge help!



As well as this, Netflix have announced that joining the cast of ‘Marco Polo’ for season 2 of the hit show is actress Michelle Yeoh, who has been given a very mysterious role that I will be sure to reveal as soon as I can lovelies. 

Also announced lovelies was the release of 'Marguerite', the new French film which will be aired in Picturehouse Cinemas from the 18th March lovelies.


Photograph by Larry Horricks

And finally, I have the exciting news that Metrodome will be releasing ‘After the Ball’ on DVD from the 8th February! Look out for more news soon! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments