IT'S #FILMFRIDAY AND THIS WEEK'S FILM WORKS IS ALL ABOUT...HOME ALONE...

19:57:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Today I wanted to focus this week’s film works on the amazing Christmas film, Home Alone, because this week I have been obsessed with every Christmas film possible and this is one of my favourite. 



Probably the first Christmas film I was ever shown, this film was something that taught so much to me and the way to survive. 

While every teenager and child imagines running wild without mum or dad, this film made everyone want their parents and family at Christmas as it highlights that need for everyone to be around. 



There is so much that the film makes me remember as well and I think and feel something different every time I watch it. Considering the film is only shown one time of year in our home, I try to watch it as many times as I possibly can. 

And I imagine so many of you probably feel the same lovelies, as it manages to make us all remember something and when it is mentioned we all just go mad for it. 



Therefore I wanted to do this post to say that you need to put the TV on and watch the film now aha! Go on! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments