GET INVOLVED WITH THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE LOVELIES...

07:25:00

Good Day Lovelies! 

I want to share with you a very exciting element of the blog that I am hoping you lovelies will be able to get involved with, because it would make for an excellent year if you lovelies did! 


For a third year the blog will be sharing with you lovelies at the end of November, the annual Christmas Gift Guide and if you lovelies have any products or items in which you would like to have shared within it then please contact the blog at: tamburellojoey@gmail.com or on the blog’s Twitter and Facebook pages, in which links can be found on the contact page above lovelies.  


I am happy to discuss all ideas and items lovelies, as I love hearing about all the amazing items in which you lovelies work on or with. As well I know all of you are incredibly talented! 

So please let me know if you would love to help make the Christmas Gift Guide incredible this year lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments