DON'T MISS THE MAGIC MIKE XXL UK PREMIERE HOSTED RIGHT HERE...

15:23:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you all doing this afternoon? Has the Friday feeling settled in now? I am off to get my hair cut in a minute but before I do leave to have it done, I wanted to make sure that you get this very important news in your diary! 

Because on Tuesday the 30th June, the lovely men in ‘Magic Mike XXL’ will be having their UK premiere and to make sure that you lovelies, don’t miss it, I have a link that will show you all of the footage of the event right here…



Just come back on Tuesday and enjoy it lovelies! I will make sure that it is up and ready on the live stream page as well and I will tweet and Facebook the link again to remind you lovelies, but I would definitely put this in your diary lovelies aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments