ANOTHER NEW FILM! WELCOME MACBETH...

19:55:00

Hey Lovelies, 

OKAY! I AM EXCITED! REALLY EXCITED! MICHAEL FASSBENDER ALERT! FASSBENDER FILM TIME! 

Alright I will stop now, but I absolutely love everything in which Michael Fassbender does and this is going to be absolutely epic with him in the lead role. I have witnessed James McAvoy nail this role and as friends I believe they will have discussed notes to the point that Fassbender is going to take this film to another level! 


Starring Michael Fassbender (Did you guess? Aha!) and Marion Cotillard, as the two leading figures, the pair are joined by Paddy Considine, David Thewlis, Sean Harris, Jack Reynor and Elizabeth Debicki, to give a modern twist to the famous Shakespeare play.  


Due out in October lovelies, the film presents the fearless Macbeth, a man who inspires to be like the leaders around him, as he is driven by ambition and need. This new adaptation shows the real dramas of the times in which it is set and the way in which the war conflicted one of the world’s most famous figures, as it follows him through a war torn Scotland! 


I AM SO EXCITED! BRING ON OCTOBER! I think I will be watching ‘Jane Eyre’ tonight after this aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments