NETFLIX INTRODUCES US TO GRACE AND FRANKIE...

23:20:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I will admit to you all now that my eyes are beginning to hurt a little from tiredness, so I may have to give up blogging soon, but as many of you know I am a fighter and will keep going until it is all complete! I hate that I am posting so late lovelies! 

I am very grateful that many of you are still reading and looking at the blog so late on and as a thank you I want you all to have a Netflix weekend! That is right stay in bed and have a Netflix weekend lovelies! 

Because not only will you need it from how late this posts are getting, but you deserve to watch all of the 12 episodes of the new show ‘Grace and Frankie’, starring Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, in one go from the 8th May around the world. 










Following two women, the show features the pair leaving behind their after they reveal that they are both gay and leaving to be with each other. With an unclear future, the partners in crime decide to create a new family that will have laughter, tears and a whole bunch of mood swings along the way. 

Fans of Netflix, this is going to be one to add to your watch list, as I can see this exploding like ‘Orange is the New Black’ and ‘House of Cards’ did! So get that weekend ready lovelies!


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments