#FILMFRIDAY! OUTLANDER ARRIVES ON AMAZON PRIME INSTANT...

19:07:00

Hey Lovelies,

Okay so you know in the last post I said I was going to lose a weekend to a show? Well that is starting tonight and will be this weekend, because I am not leaving my house, bed, sofa or being disturbed as I will be watching ‘Outlander’ which is finally on Amazon Instant Video! YES!

To celebrate this news lovelies I have a number of images from the show for you to take a look at and if you have watched the series in America to remind you why you love it and should watch it again aha…










Now I don’t think that was enough of a celebration, so to move us on with this big party I have an exciting chat with the stars of the show that was taken at the premiere of the series in the UK and they answer some interesting questions…


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments