MY FEBRUARY FAVOURITES...09:45:00
I have seen a lot of bloggers and Youtubers do this recently and I really liked the idea of telling you all my monthly favourites in film, TV, books and general life, as I think it will be a lot more personal and a fun thing to do.
I will try to do this towards the end of each month, because that seems like the best time to tell you what I have been obsessed with throughout it and while I will try to take pictures of everything I will admit I am not the best photographer and they may not be the best aha.
So let’s begin with my February favourites…
1. Film: Fifty Shades of Grey! Okay so you have to admit this month everyone has been obsessed with this film! Everyone has spoken about; lots of us have seen it and everyone has had an opinion about it whether it is good or bad. For me I enjoyed the film and it was a highlight of my February because it didn’t disappoint! Plus it’s Jamie Dornan you know!
2. Book: Love Letters to the Dead! I read this book and could picture it being made into a film the whole way through. I also could picture who would play the characters and how they would fit into our world. It is an interesting and different type of young adult novel that will open up a whole new world for teenagers everywhere that read it.
|An amazing read lovelies!|
3. TV Show: I am currently completing one of my New Year resolutions and watching ‘Breaking Bad’! I started on the night of the BAFTAs and while writing this post I am watching season five episode one, which is already making this series look like the best one yet! I think I will be watching ‘Better Call Saul’ after this as he is my favourite character!
4. Food: As a huge foodie, I am trying to be healthier to go with my working out and this month I fell in love with rice cakes and peanut butter! Many people don’t think peanut butter is good for you but if you get the whole nut kind it is a great snack that I absolutely adore! I have also become obsessed with mangos this month, which I think is my mind telling me to get ready for spring.
|Simple yet yummy!|
6. App: This is a bit of a boring one but my favourite apps at the moment have to be Instagram and Twitter. I can’t live without either of them and they allow me to share items with all of you, as well as keeping you all up to date with news that is important to the blog. Got to love Twitter!
|Follow the blog's twitter @LetsStartNow18|
|You can get them here lovelies: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/accessories/black-leather-bow-gloves_324327501|
|My favourite place in London!|
Once summer hits I will be telling you even more about what I have been up to, buying, visiting and all sorts on the blog, and I will be changing the categories to go with them. I think I will be keeping the top four and the spontaneous one, but the others may change to fit the month.