SIT BACK AND WATCH THE CAST OF NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM IN THESE NEW INTERVIEWS...

11:28:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

And how are we all? I am about to embark on a little food shopping trip with my mum, who wants to get me out the house because I keep guessing all of my Christmas presents and she is getting annoyed at me. So I have twisted her arm to get me a Chai tea aha! I have never had one but if there is any time to try something it is Christmas!

Before I leave you all though this morning, I wanted to share with you all some new interviews with the cast of 'Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb'. Each member has a lot of exciting inside news to share with us, so let's get started...







Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments