GOD'S POCKET REVIEW...

21:29:00

Hey Lovelies, 

After hearing a lot about this and wanting to see it for a long time because I am a huge fan of Phillip Seymour Hoffman, I was really excited to finally see ‘God’s Pocket’, however it wasn’t what I was expecting and I am finding it hard to decide whether I truly liked it or not. 


The plot is based on the bestselling book and follows a bunch of people in the rough neighbourhood that they live in. Each character has an interesting outlook on life and the issues that they have going on around them and in their home. And this is all down to the cast.

While Hoffman is brilliant as the stepfather figure and the rest of the cast work brilliantly together to give of this mix of thrilling comedy that will leave you on the edge of your seat at times. I will admit that I have seen Hoffman play a better figure in a film, but this one is definitely not one that should be dismissed, because he brings a lot to the table and as I said before he does give a great performance. 

Overall the film was a thrilling watch and one that will be able to make all of those that watch it sit on the edge of their sits as some point. 

Therefore I am going to give this film…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments