#FILMFRIDAY GET TO KNOW ME TAG...

19:03:00

Hello Lovelies, 

It has come to that time of the week where I share with you a little information about me with the weekly tag and today I have chosen to do one which is called 'Get To Know Me'! Enjoy...

Another Superhero Selfie!
What Is Your Middle Name? Alice. My mum wanted to name me this but my dad wanted to name me after my great grandma, as it is a tradition in his family. 

Do You Have Any Fears? Death, Heights, Spiders, Glitter and Lifts. I am getting over the lift one though! Slowly but surely!

Where Are You From? Hertfordshire in England.

First Career You Wanted As A Kid? Checkout Girl in Tesco! I think it was the way the till beeped that fascinated me. And that the people doing the always looked so cool.

What’s Your Star Sign? I am a Cancer.

Future Names Of Your Children? I don’t know!

What Are You Listening To Right Now? ‘Uptown Funk’ by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars! It is so good!

Do You Believe In Fate/Destiny? Yes! I think everything happens for a reason and we grow from it! (How cheesy is that!)

What Are Your Career Goals? I would love to be a successful businesswoman in a film magazine, that would encourage people to follow their dreams whatever they are.

What Is Your Favourite Colour? Blue! Any shade of blue! I had a blue brace for about a year and my orthodontist kept saying I should change but I was adamant I wasn’t going to. 

What Is Your Favourite Flower? Huge daisies and sunflowers! They remind me of summer and are so pretty whatever the season. 

What Was The First Concert/Show You Attended? My first concert was seeing the boyband Blue live and the first show I saw was Disney on Ice! I still have my programme for it.

Something You Are Working On Right Now? I am working on a special blog post with my niece and nephew and a Vlog with my friend Tessa about university. 

Have You Ever Had A Near-Death Experience? Yes! When I had pneumonia, I got told that if I had left it a week longer I wouldn’t be here. My mum literally saved my life by making me go to the doctors that afternoon.

Left Or Right Handed? I am right handed. 

TV Shows You Watch Regularly? The Fall, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Sex and the City, Friends, Sherlock, Girls, The Mighty Boosh and Gavin and Stacey. There are loads more but I thought I would stop there aha!

Last Film You Watched? ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’! It arrived today along with ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ and I had to show my mum why I love Groot so much!

I hope you enjoyed this tag lovelies and I will be back next Friday with another one! I am thinking of maybe doing some Christmas ones, if I can find some aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments