MONDAY REVIEWS CONTINUE! THE ADVENTURER: THE CURSE OF THE MIDAS BOX REVIEW...

13:03:00

Hello Lovelies, 

When I watch fantasy films, I will admit that I tend to be a little bit judgemental. I am someone who cannot handle cheesy situations well and often find myself hoping that the sofa will swallow me up and make it go away. In ‘The Adventurer: The Curse of the Midas Box’ I did find myself doing this sometimes, but also rather enjoying it. 

It has a different plot to many fantasy films of recent times due to the period drama location that it is set in. Many films build a new world full of fantasy, yet this one’s setting in a period drama reminded me a little bit of ‘Doctor Who’. It has many of the qualities that you would set into that kind of world and also adds a little bit of its own individual. 

As for the acting talent in the film, many of them are superb as their characters. Sheen shines in his leading man role and I think he would be a perfect leading man figure on the TV show mentioned above after watching him perform in this. 

Therefore I am going to lift the curse of this film with this…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments