#FILMFRIDAY! NEW DAY, NEW FILM! WELCOME ELIZA GRAVES...

13:40:00

Hello Lovelies, 

Now I don't know a lot about this film, but I thought it would cool to talk about it on this #filmfriday because we haven't had a new film this week I don't think. I could be wrong though aha, I am very forgetful! 

New from Lionsgate 'Eliza Graves' will be out next March on the 13th and stars an incredible cast including Kate Beckinsale, Jim Sturgess, David Thewliss, Brendan Gleeson, Jason Flemyng, Ben Kingsley and Michael Caine! 


The film follows a new doctor who arrives to work as an apprentice at a mental institution, but finds himself falling in love with one of the patients. They are faced with complicated and situations that could be very dangerous to both of them! 

As soon as I know a little more about it lovelies, I will definitely post it on the blog, so have a little look out for it :)

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments