LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN REVIEW...

17:01:00

Hello Lovelies, 

Who wants to go back down the Yellow Brick Road? Well now you can with this summer animation because ‘Legends Of Oz: Dorothy’s Return’ is actually quite a sweet little film. 


Seeing as I am ill I decided to watch a different animation to the one I normally watch when ill and was pleasantly surprised by this one. While it wasn’t the best animation I have seen recently, it definitely made me smile at times and I feel more people should give it a chance. 

The plot is a little bit strange at times and you wonder where it is going, but you get the beauty of being back in Oz. The animated settings make the plot fun and the bright use of colour will keep kids entertained for a long time. For me the animation is the stand out part of this because it seemed very life like, almost 3D, but it wasn’t. 

And the voice acting wasn’t bad either! Lea Michelle takes on Dorothy and during the singing scenes, you can easily recognise who it is. Young fans of ‘Glee’ will be happy to hear her in this and for many of them it may make the laugh knowing that it is her. As well the other cast members fit their characters well and make a nice addition to the well known characters. 

Overall I enjoyed the film and feel more people should have given it a chance. While ti may not be the best thing and it is quite cheesy at times, kids will love this little animation during the holidays and I hope that parents choose this for their kids. I know my niece and nephew will have to watch it aha. 

Therefore these legends are getting a…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments