BRAND NEW STILLS FROM INTERSTELLAR...

12:54:00

Hello Lovelies, 

This is a very very exciting post that I am sharing with you because I saw these new stills in Empire magazine this morning and have now been lucky enough to share the images with you as well! 

I am super excited to share them because 'Interstellar' is definitely going to be a huge hit this November. Nolan just knows how to work an audience and this new film is not going to let him down. Get the man's Oscar ready aha! 

Take a look at the new stills here...





It looks so good! Oh and talking about Nolan I have a cool fact to tell you all. My mum works at the college that Nolan went to! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments