ARE YOU STILL A FAN OF LOVE ROSIE OR ARE YOU A GONE GIRL?...

21:14:00

Hello Lovelies, 

I am getting very tired! It has been a very busy start to a very busy week aha! I love it but right now I can hear my bed calling me. I won't stop blogging until everything is up and ready my lovelies, but I am just warning you the writing may go a little bit downhill aha.

Now do you remember when I asked if you were a fan of 'Love, Rosie'? Or were you more of a 'Gone Girl' fan? Well I have brand new clips from both films to share with you to help you make up your mind. 

The latest clip from 'Gone Girl' sees Nick questioning himself and his relationship, as he wonders if he should have known his wife's blood group...

 


And the next two clips come from 'Love, Rosie', which sees things get a little romantic between Lily and Sam's characters before they go a little tense for Lily's character and her love rival. Enjoy...


 


I love both films equally so I am finding it very hard to pick one right now. I guess I will have to have a little watch to decide aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments