100 THINGS NO ONE ASKS TAG...22:05:00
I recently saw this post on another blog and thought I would do it for all you lovelies after last weeks '50 Random Things About Me' tag went down a treat.
I hope you all like it and I will see you at the bottom of this...
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! After reading something in a magazine about it once, they are always closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No who does that? Of course I do! They are like a souvenir!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In, I honestly look like I have rolled myself like a pancake by the time I get comfy.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No but I have posed next to one that was the sign for my friend’s house. I have a series of pictures of that night and they always make me laugh, as it looks like a proper fashion shoot.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, I make lists with them and then cross them off. They also have the best scrunch noise to them.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes, I think I always need them but then never use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A swarm of bees! I think I would have more of a chance of surviving with them then the bear.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes on my feet! Weirdest place to have them I know!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes or I like to open my mouth wide. It is a weird pose, but I think it looks like a huge smile at times!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Noisy eaters! I can’t stand them. Even my family get told off for eating loudly. I have a special glare to warn people aha.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No but when I was little I use to jump over the cracks in the pavement.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, everyone has a little boogie at times when there is no music.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes, more pens then pencils. It helps me think.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
A single day bed, that looks like a hospital bed! Just imagine a hospital bed and that’s what mine is like aha.
18. What is your song of the week?
Has to be ‘Nirvana’ by Sam Smith. I am obsessed with him. To me he is the male version of Adele.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes! I think more men should wear pink!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes, I have a niece and nephew who are obsessed with them and I may just slip on ‘Spongebob’ at times. Also I count ‘Family Guy’, ‘The Simpsons’ and ‘South Park’ as cartoons!
21. What is your least favourite movie?
This is so hard! I think it would have to be the ‘Harry Potter’ films! I can’t stand them!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my back garden, because I have lived in this house all my life and would want to treat the new owners when I leave.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or Milk, otherwise I feel sick or get full to quick.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup, although I don’t eat nuggets anymore :)
25. What is your favourite food?
Donuts! This week’s ‘Great British Bake Off’ nearly killed me with all the donut goodness.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
‘Edward Scissorhands’ and ‘Walk The Line’. My favourites!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mum on the cheek as I love her! Aww, soppy I know!
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I was supposed to be put someone pushed in front of me in the line and so I decided to be a majorette in the end instead of waiting.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, but I would if it was to discuss body confidence because I don’t think anyone should be ashamed of their bodies. You are all beautiful!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Erm, does a postcard count? I don’t actually remember, probably when I was in sixth form, so about 2-3 years ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I can’t even drive!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope! Was going to make a fart joke but thought better not aha!
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
Marmite or peanut butter! Not together although I have tried that as my friend Lucy loves it!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Porridge! I love it so much, but I get so bored making it aha. I want it instantly.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I go to bed at about 11ish each night.
37. Are you lazy?
When I am bored and there is nothing to do then sometimes I don’t even bother to change out of my PJs, so I am going to say yes aha. But I do like to keep busy!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Witch or Vampire! I need to get invited to a Halloween party so I can go as something better aha! Make up for the rubbish costumes.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I am a cancer, so I am the year of the pig!
40. How many languages can you speak?
One, but I can speak Italian swear words and certain phrases that I have learnt from the Italian side of my family.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I have five! Elle UK, Empire, Little White Lies, GQ UK and Glamour UK. Obsessed doesn’t cover it aha.
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes when I like to do things a certain way!
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Leno! I don’t really know Letterman.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes because my mum is obsessed with them and I am normally working at my desk which is in the living room when she is watching them. ‘Emmerdale’ is the only one I can stand.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Terrified! I won’t go on rollercoasters or anything like that because of it. I one had to absail down a wall on a school trip and only did it because my teacher made a bet with me that if I did it, she would to.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes! My Ipod is always plugged into my friend Tessa’s car and we go for drives around where we live to sing along to it.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I use to but since we got new neighbours I don’t want to scare them to much.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes! I like to move my arms aha!
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was in year 11 of secondary school for my school photo.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No I love a good musical! I will download a soundtrack if I love it and sing in the car to that aha!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
No it is my favourite time of the year! It means food and cosy time!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What even is that?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Apple and Rhubarb, covered in custard. Nom Nom Nom!
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
At first I wanted to be a checkout girl because I loved the beep noise, then I wanted to be a karate teacher and then a vet.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I haven’t seen one and wouldn’t want to but I think they exist.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, all the time. I also have a feeling that what I dream will sometimes come true.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
No, I always forget to take them and I don’t like taking pills. It makes me feel sick.
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes, but only when it is really cold. I prefer to walk around in socks otherwise.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
No, just a regular towel.
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
The boy band Blue! I was so excited to see my first crush live!
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Ermm I don’t have any of them but I know Asda is part of the Walmart family so I will go with that :)
65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike! I had a pair throughout school that lasted me the entire time! That’s good quality!
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos! The only downside to them is the orange fingers aha.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts, they make peanut butter so they win every time aha.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
If majorettes counts then yes, but if it doesn’t then no.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really, hopefully just doing something that he loves doing, so we can both hopefully have the jobs we want.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes and I can turn it to the side!
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope, I am terrible at spelling words aha.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, when I got an A for my A Level Film Studies. I worked so hard but thought I had failed the exam because no one chose the same questions as me. When I opened the envelope I was so happy!
74. Own any record albums?
‘Benny and the Jets’ by Elton John, it is up in my room as it is my favourite song.
75. Own a record player?
No, we use to and I use to play the Dirty Dancing soundtrack on it aha.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
No, because they make me feel ill.
77. Ever been in love?
I don’t think so!
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Oh my, this is hard! I would love to see Snow Patrol in concert, as they are my favourite band and I have never seen them before.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
I went to V festival and saw Justin Timberlake, Bastille, Tom Odell, Kaiser Chiefs, Kodaline and a few other acts live.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, but I can drink it cold.
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea, because I gave up coffee this year.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
I think so, haven’t been swimming in a while. I think I am okay at it.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes but not for long as my lungs don’t really like it due to my asthma.
85. Are you patient?
I try to be but sometimes I like things done quickly.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
It would depend on the setting, but I think a DJ would be best. As long as he didn’t play ‘YMCA’.
87. Ever won a contest?
I won an Easter bonnet competition when I was little and a Christmas plate competition. My friends always say I win things, but I don’t really aha.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No! I don’t see anything wrong with it if that makes you happy, but I think I would be too scared to have anything done.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
None I hate olives!
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I use to be able to knit but I haven’t done it in a while, so I probably can’t anymore.
91.Best room for a fireplace?
The living room! I think it is so cosy to have the fire going while snuggled under a blanket watching a film.
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, but not for a little while yet aha. I am only 19!
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94.Who was your high school crush?
Didn’t have one, unless Ryan Gosling counts.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, it annoys me when people do have these!
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favourite colour?
Royal Blue. I love this colour so much that my brace was this colour aha.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My friends, as they have all gone back to Uni and are now far away. I also miss one of my friends who doesn’t live near me, but we are going to meet next week :).
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
All of you lovelies who have read this post! It’s up to you now!
To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)