LOADS OF NEW VIDEOS FROM INTO THE STORM...

12:49:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

How are you all? I am off out tonight as I am going to the closing gala of the Film 4 Summer Screen at Somerset House tonight with my friends and I am really looking forward to it. I went to the event last year and couldn't wait to go back this year, because it is one of the best cinematic experiences you could ever do. Honestly it is so good! You should all definitely have a look out for it next year my lovelies. 

I will be doing a post on the night tomorrow, so watch out for that, but for now let's go 'Into The Storm' with all of these new clips, interviews and features. I couldn't believe how many videos there was when I saw this but I hope you like them all. 

The first set of videos I am going to show you all is the sizzle reel from the UK press event that really put people into the storm with this 3D experience...


Next I have an interactive feature to share with you all, called 'The Titus'...



And finally how about some new interviews with some of the cast and crew from the film, who are discussing their experiences and reasons for doing the film...





Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments