#FILMFRIDAY! TAKE A VOW WITH GONE GIRL...

17:44:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

I am preparing for a girls night in right now and while looking through the films I have found that I can't decide what to watch, so I am going to let them decide! What films do you like to watch on a night in?!? I normally go for one of my favourites, which means it is either 'Walk The Line' or 'Edward Scissorhands' aha. 

I do love nights in watching films though, so I am really looking forward to tonight. But I also enjoy nights out at the cinema and this winter, one of the films I am dying to see is 'Gone Girl'. Especially after watching this new TV spot called 'The Vow'...



I have to love Fincher after his film 'Fight Club' got me an A in Film Studies at A Level :) 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments