#FILMFRIDAY! NEW DAY, NEW FILM! WATCH OUT FOR THE ANGEL OF DEATH...

15:26:00

Hey My Lovelies, 

Sorry but I have just read that title back and how morbid have I made this sound post aha. I have made it sound like one of those chain mails or a terrifying new story. I am sorry about that, although it does actually go with this new film. 

'Woman In Black: Angel Of Death', is the follow up to the previous film and it seems that the Woman does not forgive and forget. 

Set in 1941 England, the world is at war and in London two teachers are guiding a group of schoolchildren who have been evacuated to the abandoned Eel Marsh House. Seeking safety from the Blitz happening in the city, the remote location isn't as safe as it seems and they are left facing the evil acts of the Woman in Black. 

The film is out next year but you can check out the brand new trailer for the film here...


I am really looking forward to this sequel because the first one did manage to scare me, which is rare as I don't find many modern horror films scary because they are not that original. This one looks like it will definitely be a heart racing watch.

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments