TWO NEW POSTERS JUST FOR YOU! OH AND THE PENGUINS...

17:01:00

Hey Lovelies,

This is my final post of the weekend, but have no fear because I will be back from 9am on Monday, as I am returning to the early in the day blogging :) I will also be doing special features from all the best items that have been shown at this week’s Comic Con.

For now I am going to leave you with these two new posters to look at over the weekend! The first image is from the film 'Penguins of Madagascar' and after seeing Benedict Cumberbatch at Comic Con, I am excited for this film...


The next poster I have to share with you is 'Before I Go To Sleep' and things are looking very tense on this poster...



Which one is you favourite out of the two? I really like the 'Before I Go To Sleep' poster!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments