RELEASE NEWS! THE LONGEST WEEK IS OUT ON THE...

00:03:00

Hey Lovelies, 

The title of this sums up a lot of peoples weeks aha, but don't worry because the weekend is nearly upon us and we will be able to sleep in. I won't though because I will probably be crying after my work experience and also my brother is coming to visit and he likes to wake me up early as a joke! I need to get back at him aha! 

Today's release news comes from Signature Entertainment and is called 'The Longest Week' Starring Jason Bateman and Olivia Wilde; the film will be out on the 25th August to download and the 1st September on DVD. 

The film tells the story of Conrad who must change his playboy ways to get the girl of his dreams to fall in love with him, in just seven day! 


If this sounds like the film for you check it out on the 25th or the 1st :)

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments