IT'S TIME FOR SOME NEW CLIPS! WATCH OUT FOR THIS JOB AND THE STORM...

23:31:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am doing a lot of posts, which feature two films in each of them. I want to be able to get all the posts out there before 12am aha, but by the looks of it and the fact that my eyes keep getting distracted to the things around me I might not be able to. 

So I thought I would start doing two films in one, to allow you lovelies to get the clips quicker :) And these two both involve a huge storm. However I didn't choose them to be that way aha. 

The first film I have clips from is 'The Nut Job'. This film will be in cinemas very soon and I hope these clips help you decide if you should see it or not...


(The clips are on the playlist, so just keep watching lovelies)

And now for the next film which is 'Into The Storm'. A film that looks like something my friends will ban me from watching because I am scared to death of things like this happening...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments