IT'S TIME FOR #FILMFRIDAY! LOADS OF NEW CLIPS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OVER THE BLOG...

15:10:00

Hey Lovelies,

How are you all? I am feeling a little emotional tonight because I have now finished possible the best two weeks of my life. I have enjoyed my time at Empire, so much and I hope that I can now call some of them friends. They have taught me so much and I am now desperate to achieve my dream of working on a film magazine.

However I would never give you lovelies up and I wanted to spend the day with you lovelies, because while having a discussion with one of the staff at the office. I was told of how well I am doing at my age, and I feel it is all because of you lovelies. If you didn't read the blog or help me every day, then I would not have been told that and I am so grateful. Hopefully we will be together for a long time.

And because of that I wanted to give you the longest but most clip filled post ever as a present. Featuring three films, from three different film companies, it is going to be hard to choose which ones to watch first. 

The first clip I have to share with you is 'The Expendables 3', enjoy...

 


For the next clip I have the first look at the 'Penguins of Madagascar'...

 


And finally to top off all the clip is have loads of new ones from 'Hercules' to celebrate its release into cinemas...



You will need to click on this link lovelies to see the rest as the blog is being weird about it. Sorry :(...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments