ANOTHER NEW FILM IN THE FORM OF BIRDMAN (THE UNEXPECTED VIRTUE OF IGNORANCE)...

20:20:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

I just went off to have my dinner and a quick workout and now I fear that my legs are going to fall off. I got major cramp halfway through and had to stop and now I am laying down on my sofa wondering how I am ever going to get up again. I need to be like this new film and transform into a bird, so I can fly everywhere aha.

'Birdman: (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)' starring Michael Keaton, Edward Norton, Emma Stone and Naomi Watts, follows an actor who after a successful run playing a superhero, finds himself struggling to take part in a Broadway play. 



Leading up to opening night, he finds himself battling his demons, while trying to fix his relationship with his family, life and career. 

Catch the trailer here before it flies off...




Sorry for the terrible puns, I will stick them back in the cage until 2015 when the film is released! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments