THE EXPENDABLES ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE ONTO THE SCENE AND INTO THE STORM...

11:23:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you all? I am a little stressed at the moment as I am organising a lot of things for the blog and at home that I really don't want to muck up aha. I am trying my hardest to get it all done before the end of next week as I want to be able to have a little time to get ready for my work experience, but it doesn't seem like I will be able to aha. 

However at least I am not out fighting baddies or a huge storm, which these two films are doing. Although by the looks of these new stills from 'The Expendables 3', they don't look like they are having a hard time aha...



But it definitely looks like trouble in this new 'Into The Storm' banner...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments