SOME NEW TRANSFORMERS ARE COMING TO TOWN...

11:35:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So who is excited for the new Transformers film? I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about the film but I will always give any film one chance aha. I have also seen all of the others so I kind of feel like I should see this one as well because it is part of the series, however that could all change aha. 

I am excited to see the cars though, because let’s face it they are the stars of the film (and it is named after them aha), as they have to be the coolest aspect and we all wish our car would be a transformer. You would get to places a lot faster. I mean they have even started making newer models of them...



Which can be seen at work in this new clip...





Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments