OH TAMMY WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH YOU...

16:03:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Well she is at it again! That 'Tammy' has managed to get herself into a lot of trouble and there is no way she is going to be getting out of this one, because we have caught it all on camera and now it has gone viral! 

Tammy while it may have been a bee you should never have got yourself into trouble in the first place! Am I right lovelies? What are we going to do with you? Well I think these policemen might have something to say...




And I know they already gave you a reason for your arrest, but I think this near death experience could have been another reason why the police were after you. The road trip plan may not have been such a good idea...




So Tammy what are we going to do with you?!? I think we should ring your mother! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments