NEW DAY, NEW FILM! DISNEY'S PLANES 2 GETS A VINTAGE MAKEOVER...

14:50:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So I am so sorry that #FILMFRIDAY got cut short, but I went to see Katy Perry and I know I promised would have post yesterday, but I sort of got caught up in an 'Orange is the New Black' binge aha. 

However I am back now and planning a very cool post to share with you all that I will post on Tuesday as I want to get as many people involved as possible. Including YOU! Yes YOU! Just go to the blog's Twitter to see what I am doing and get involved, as you could get mentioned on the blog :)

For now though however I have a brand new film to tell you about and it comes from Disney! 'Planes 2: Fire & Rescue' is the sequel to 'Planes' and brings back the whole crew in a comedic new adventure. 




When Dusty, the famous air racer, learns that he had been damaged so much that he might not be able to race again, he turns to those around him in the hopes of becoming an aerial firefighter. Joining up with veteran fire and rescue helicopter Blade Ranger and his team, featuring Dipper, Windlifter, Cabbie and The Smokejumpers, he soon finds himself fighting off massive wildfires and becoming a local hero. 

The film will be out in cinemas on the 8th August, so while you wait why not check out the brand new trailer for the film...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments