MY FAVOURITE LADY MELISSA MCCARTHY WANTS YOU ALL TO KNOW...

18:15:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back and praising Miss McCarthy again on the blog this #filmfriday because one she has a new film out very soon and two I adore her as an actress, as I stated in the previous 'Tammy' post aha. I think she is a real role model to women everywhere and the fact that she is just hilarious adds to her brilliance. 

I am so excited to see her in 'Tammy' that I couldn't wait to post these new stills and clip, even though I should be replying to an important email aha. I just love her that much aha! So please enjoy these new stills...













And now this new clip where Tammy wants you to know she likes Apple pies...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments