MONDAY AFTERNOON RELEASE NEWS...

12:49:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So I never asked in the last post which was very rude of me, but how are you all? I hope you all had a brilliant weekend! I went to my first BBQ of the summer and it did not disappoint! I am definitely in the summer mood now. 

However I don't think my summer will turn out like Emma Thompson's one in 'The Love Punch’ that is being released on the 18th August! 



That's right this post is here to share with you some exciting release news and I wanted to make sure you all got all the information you needed for this film. 'The Love Punch' which stars Thompson, Pierce Brosnan, Celia Imrie and Timothy Spall in this summertime adventure. 

Out on DVD, Blu-Ray and Download, the film also includes loads of special features, including commentaries, cast interviews and more to be confirmed, that I will let you know about as soon as possible. 

But for me the best thing about this film apart from Thompson is the sunshine that we witness in the film! It makes me want to go on holiday! 

And I am so badly wanting a holiday this year; however I don't think I am going on one, unless someone decides to jump in and take me on an adventure aha. New York I will see you soon!

But enough about me and more about the release which is out on the 18th August and should not be missed :)
Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments