HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 TAKES OVER LONDON...

12:59:00

Hey Lovelies, 

If any of you were in London yesterday, you may have seen a few Vikings, some rocks and greenery, oh and a giant Toothless! That's right 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' has landed and it has landed in style. 

Yesterday the gala screening of the film saw America Ferrera, Cressida Cowell and Dean DeBlois join Toothless in London and I thought I would share some of the snaps taken at the event...




I want those cupcakes badly, which is weird because I do not like cake aha. I think it may just be how cool everything looks. 

Oh and can I also get Toothless as a pet please mum? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments