THE BLOG IS GETTING SABOTAGED AGAIN! BRAND NEW CLIPS AND TV SPOTS FROM SABOTAGE...

17:29:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How was your long weekend? Mine was spent watching Disney films aha! I think it was one of the best ways to spend the day. 

But for now I am fighting off this very pesky film, which seems to be trying to sabotage the film! Only joking, however I do have some new TV spots and Clips, for the film ‘Sabotage’ for you to enjoy. 

What shall we start with then? How about this clip: 



And now for these TV Spots: 





Oh! I also spent yesterday looking at all the beautiful gowns at the Met Gala, which have made me want to be a Princess aha. Although that could just be all the Disney again!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments